Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Drop of Crimson - Jeaniene Frost


Ok I am going to spare myself some time and not copy the plot description from Amazon...
I have to say that Jeaniene Frost is one of my favorite authors and this was yet another example of her work. I loved it, not nearly as much as I love the Cat and Bones books but this one was awesome all the same. You get to see the dynamics between Denise and Spade as the story is from both their POV's and you get to see Cat and Bones and Ian as periphery characters.
And let me just say - IAN was the best and it was a happy little fact to discover that he has a Prince Albert!!!! I so very much hope that he and Vlad get their own books as well and I am all anticipation for August when Eternal Kiss of Darkness comes out for Mencheres (who also had a moment in this book).
I definately enjoyed this book and it was a super easy read to get through and a definate recommendation book....practically shoved it into my mothers hands to read.
My one and only complaint is the sodding cover - that is just horrible but then again it stands out so it has its purpose, definately not one to blend in on the shelf. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment